Is your TP Link AC750’s WiFi keeps cutting out? Don’t sweat over it! In this post, we have mentioned one of the topmost reasons why you are facing TP Link WiFi keeps cutting out issue along with permanent solutions to fix it. Thus, stick to this 5-minute read!
Reasons: TP Link WiFi Keeps Cutting Out
Given below are the topmost reasons behind TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out
- Partial TP Link AC750 setup
- Outdated firmware
- Loose wired (Ethernet) connections
- TP Link AC750 extender and router are not placed in close proximity
- Signal interference
- Improper placement of TP Link AC750 extender
Now that you have come to know the reasons behind TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue, take the help of below-mentioned TP Link troubleshooting tips to get rid of it in a flash.
Fixed: TP Link WiFi Keeps Cutting Out
Perform TP Link AC750 Extender Firmware
If the firmware of your TP Link AC750 extender isn’t updated or you left the process incomplete, then also the performance of your WiFi range extender will degrade. Thus, make sure to update the firmware of your TP Link AC750 on a regular basis.
To preform TP Link AC750 firmware, visit the official site of your WiFi range extender using correct tplinkrepeater.net login details, and follow the given firmware update instructions.
After updating the firmware of your WiFi range extender, check whether TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue is fixed or not. If it hasn’t, then follow the next TP Link troubleshooting tip.
Restart Your TP Link AC750 Extender
Technical glitches can also force you experience the annoying TP Link AC750 extender WiFi keeps cutting out issue. To get rid of it, you need to restart or power cycle your TP Link AC750 extender.
Here’s how to execute the power cycle/ restart process:
- First things first, disconnect your TP Link AC750 extender and router.
- Then, unplug your TP Link AC750 extender from its wall outlet.
- Plug in your TP Link AC750 extender back in after some time.
- Connect TP Link AC750 extender and router.
Here’s to hope that after restarting, the TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out is fixed. If not, head over to the next TP Link troubleshooting tip highlighted below.
Verify the Ethernet Connection
The next TP Link troubleshooting tip to fix AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue is to check the Ethernet cable connecting your range extender and router. Make sure that the cable isn’t worn out or damaged. Apart from this, ensure that the cable connection made between your devices isn’t loose or unsecure.
Check the Power Supply
Chances are that you are getting TP Link WiFi keeps cutting out issue because of improper or insufficient power being supplied to your AC750 range extender. Thus, to make the most out of your WiFi range extender, make sure to plug in your AC750 in to a wall socket that is well-working and fluctuation free.
Reset Your TP Link AC750
None of the aforementioned tips helped you get rid of TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue? Fret not! Consider resetting your TP Link AC750 WiFi range extender back to factory default settings.
Given below are the instructions that you need to follow to reset your TP Link AC750 WiFi extender:
- Find the reset hole located on your TP Link AC750 WiFi extender.
- Grab a sharp, pointes, and thin object.
- Hold the TP Link AC750 WiFi extender’s reset hole for a couple of seconds.
- Release it.
Once your TP Link AC750 WiFi range extender gets reset, perform the TP Link AC750 setup process again.
Relocate Your TP Link AC750 Extender
You may get TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue if your range extender is placed:
- Inside a cabinet
- In reach of neighboring WiFi
- Closer to doors and windows
- On a lower and congested area
- To corners
So, to fix TP Link AC750 WiFi keeps cutting out issue, ensure to place your WiFi range extender:
- Away from the reach of interference-creating neighboring WiFi networks
- Openly on a higher location and bit away from thick wall, doors, and windows
- At the center-most area in your home, neither inside a cabinet nor under a table
- Closer to your existing router and away from interference-creating devices like baby monitors, Bluetooth speakers, gaming consoles, etc.
Anticipating that the TP Link troubleshooting tips provided in this post helped you out to fix TP Link AC750 extender WiFi keeps cutting out issue, isn’t it?